Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dog Park and IWYPRS

Yesterday was a great way to end a rather long and stressful week. I am happy to say that both me and my sister participated in International Wear Your Puppy Raiser Shirt Day. Unfortunately I do not have a picture of us with our shirts on, but we did wear them. After school and golf practice I decided to take Ggoody to the dog park to burn off some energy. I have been pretty bad about walking her these last few weeks because golf season has started up and missing school causes an extra amount of weekday homework. The dog park was packed! I would guess at least 15 dogs while we were there, if not more. We even ran into a working guide at the dog park. I brought my camera and took some pictures of her. Enjoy!

Ggoody, today taking a nap on the floor Ggoody looking good wearing my Grandpa's hat. Getting ready to fetch. Ggoody with an old soccer ball she found. Ggoody trying to destroy the soccer ball.

No comments: