Monday, September 6, 2010

New News

First off, I don't think I mentioned it before, but I am off at college now! Currently I am dogless, living in the dorms and all. However, there is a guide dog puppy raising group near me (Yay!), so I am hoping to get involved with them, maybe as a puppy sitter? I will update on the progress of that.

I received an update on Llarson and he is still in training. (Come on big guy, no need to stay in school forever!) But I did learn that his sister Llangone has been placed with a handler and should graduate in early September. His brother Llevin on the other hand seems to have been dropped from the national explosive detection dog program and is now awaiting to be picked up by a police agency to work.

Also some exciting news, Llarson's mom just a litter of eight puppies! They are purebred viszla's and their names will all start with the letter "Y". They are absolutely adorable and I wish I could raise a Llarson half-sibling.

Anyway here is a picture of Llarson's newest siblings.

The newest "Y" litter.




Addie

No comments: