Saturday, September 7, 2013

Back to School

Well it's that time of year again where summer ends and school begins. I have been back at school for two weeks now. I have to say senioritis is already kicking in because I keep thinking of my graduation in December. I can't wait! As for Llarson, his schedule hasn't changed all that much since school started. I am fortunate enough that my schedule allows me to go home for lunch, so I can spend a little bit of time with him during the day. The part he doesn't enjoy is that during the week I only have time to go for walks around the neighborhood. However, we make up for this on the weekend by going on long hikes. We went on a great hike this morning. Llarson loved looking at the prairie dogs that were just off the trail. He could not figure out what these "squirrel-like" animals were. Other than that not much has been going on. Until next time...
-Addie and Llarson

No comments: