Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Return of Llarson

Well Llarson is back and is actually improved. He used to have sort of these growling biting bursts, but we have only had one instance where it happened and I corrected him and it immediately stopped. We have a new technique to use in order to get him to respond in the appropriate way when he acts up. Basically all we have to do is pull up on the leash and he has learned that that means sit and he will sit and hold it until I say it is ok to leave. The only issue is barking in the crate, but I have to say it is a lot less than it used to be. So we are plugging our ears and trying to ignore it. I thought he would be bigger, but he has only gotten a little bit taller that's it. He still cannot fit into is full adult collar yet so he is borrowing one from the program until he grows into his adult one. Since summer is coming up next week I will be able to take Llarson every where with me, so more posts of our outings will be coming. This weekend I we might go somewhere, but we will see. Also we might be taking him to a baseball game (minor league) soon so be ready for a fun post about Llarson's first baseball game.






-Addie, Ggoody & Llarson

No comments: