Friday, September 4, 2009

9 months...almost

Llarson has actually been quite busy this week. On Monday since I had a nice break from homework, I decided to take the dogs up to our county park to run in an enclosed baseball field. Ggoody and Llarson had a blast! Once I got the outside gates of the dugouts closed, I let the dogs off leash. They both took off running. They ran laps around the field until both were exhausted.

Today Llarson went up to the outlet mall with us shopping. He did great! We walked through the outdoor part and he ignored any people passing by. A random balloon popped behind us and he wasn't phased at all. Then when we went a in few stores he again ignored people who were interested in him. The funniest thing was when we were in a store (Eddie Bauer, I think) they had mirrors up, you know the kind with three mirrors in a small arc so you can see what the clothes look like from behind? Well I walked Llarson up to it and he was shocked! He wasn't scared and didn't bark, he just had this really confused look on his face trying to figure out why there were so many dogs. The look on his face was priceless! I wish I got a picture of it.

Tomorrow Llarson goes back for his 9 month evaluation, so he has a week to reunite with his siblings. On September 9 Llarson will be 9 months old! A golden birthday...sort of. I will update next week with how Llarson's evaluation went. Until then...


-Addie, Ggoody & Llarson

No comments: