Tuesday, December 1, 2009

T Litter

I have mentioned Dd'Atri (a black lab who is a breeder for the program) several times on my blog. I saw her at the puppywalker picnic as well as when I said goodbye to Llarson. I mentioned she was having puppies at the end of November, well....

Dd'Atri had four puppies on November 23, 2009. All of them are black labs and are absolutely adorable. As the title suggests this is the "T" litter. There was another litter, the "S" litter, born a few days prior with seven puppies. Perhaps one of these pups could be my next puppy in training... :)

Dd'Atri's four puppies

2 comments:

Ally and Eclipse said...

Oh how very exciting that you get to get a new pup and avoid "the break"! I know how that goes! I hope one of the little darlings is your next puppy in training!

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

The are soo cute!

My fingers are crossed...

Toby's trainer